Last updated: July 1, 2020
The COVID-19 Center was created on the City’s site to provide updates and information to residents, businesses, and visitors from the regional, state, and federal levels. Below is a summary and links to resources.
- On Friday, June 26, 2020, the State of Illinois moved into Phase 4: Revitalization.
- View an Overview of Phase 4 Changes (PDF).
- Below is a YouTube video from Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity (IDCEO) regarding Phase 4 Guidelines.
- For information regarding specific industries and additional resources, please visit the IDCEO website.
- To receive future updates via email and/or text message, subscribe through Notify Me by selecting the City News category.
|June 30, 2020||Phase 4 Overview of Changes||View PDF|
|June 26, 2020||Restore Illinois: Phase 4||IDCEO Site|
|June 12, 2020||Restaurants Offering Patio Seating: American Legion; Anthony’s Pancake House; Coom’s Corner; Embers Tap House; George’s Restaurant; Godfather’s Eatery; La Michocana Del Valle; Mamma Onestas; The Outpost Pub; Papa Joe’s; Public Landing; Shooters Sports Bar; Stagecoach; Taco Patio; The Studio; Vegan Café; Villa Nova Pizza; Wine Studio||Eat Lockport|
|June 10, 2020||Independence Day Fireworks Cancelled||Community News|
|June 10, 2020||Old Canal Days 2020 Cancelled||Community News|
|June 10, 2020||Summer Car Show Update||Community News|
- State of Illinois Coronavirus Response
- Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH)
- Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation
- IDFPR Guide for Consumers Struggling to Repay Debts (PDF)
- President of the United States of America
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Department of Health & Human Services (HHS)