Planning & Zoning Commission reviews all zoning and development plan requests for compliance with the City’s Comprehensive Plan, Zoning Ordinance and certain components of the Development Code. Also, reviews and makes final determination of variance requests from the City’s Zoning Ordinance. The City’s Planning & Zoning Commission is a seven (7) member body that makes recommendations to the Mayor and City Council. Each member serves a four (4) year term.
Meets: 2nd Tuesday of each month
Time: 7 p.m.
Location: Central Square Building Board Room
222 E. 9th Street/3rd Floor Board Room
Lockport, IL 60441
Phone: (815) 838-0549 option 4
Contact: Kimberly Phillips
- Dave Oxley, Chairman, term expires April 30, 2025
- Bill Molony, term expires April 30, 2025
- Scott Likins, term expires April 30, 2025
- Darren Deskin, term expires April 30, 2023
- Aaron Peters, term expires April 30, 2023
- Janine Wheeler, term expires April 30, 2025
- Matt Garland, term expires April 1, 2024
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda
View All Agendas and Minutes
For more information regarding the Planning & Zoning Commission, please contact the Community Development Department at (815) 838-0549 option 4.